Day in the Life of Candy
1. Hold tight during the 30-minute tractor ride—it’s going to be bumpy!
2. Appreciate the natural wonders you see during the trek, like this 300-year-old tree.
3. Pay attention to the trail while hiking… but be sure to stop once in awhile for a photo op!
4. Tuck your elbows in and hold on to your vest as you go down the natural water slide.
5. Don’t be afraid. Face every challenge you meet with a smile.
6. Take a deep breath, stay calm, and try not to listen to the fast beating of your heart as you jump off a 15-foot cliff!
7. Always wear your life jackets and hold on to the salbabida for safety purposes.
8. Have a hearty lunch so you’ll have more energy for the tasks ahead!
9. Take a dip in this natural jacuzzi to give your food time to digest.
10. Don’t remove your helmets and make sure your harnesses are nice and tight for the rapel.
11. Keep your legs straight… and make sure to wear sturdy pants—unlike mine. Hehe!
12. Stay alert while enjoying your rapel down the waterfalls. As you look down, you might just see a rainbow!
13. When you hit the water, stay calm. Don’t worry if you lose a sandal, it will float back to shore eventually.
14. Relax those tired muscles in the water after that grueling task.
15. Take a final group shot before heading back to civilization.
To experience this awesome river trek, go to Mapawa Nature Park in Cagayan de Oro City. For reservations, call (08822) 725265 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Off to my next adventure,
Leave a Reply
3 Responses to “15 Ways to Survive Your First Mapawa River Trek”
Sharing a few of my favorite memories from the Wanderland music festival: We can’t wait for Wanderland 2014! Photos courtesy of...
Have you seen the movie? Take this to find out which of these four ladies are you most like!
- Nicole: The redheaded girl wants to talk w you. Come in! ;)
btw sis, may plan ka bang sumali sa Candy Council of Cool ? Read more
Posted on Today at 05:04:06 pm
- I'm back and here to stay! :)
glad you're back... heh ehe! so how was your hiatus from TT? Read more
Posted on Today at 04:54:33 pm
- Linkin Park Live in Manila -- Pls God let me go to the concert
Konnichiwa! ;boku no namae wa Anton-desu, yoroshiku! I am the "dakilang tambay" of the Body & Health Section. We lcome to Teentalk Read more
Posted on Today at 04:51:39 pm
- GUILTY or INNOCENT
super duper guilty swerte sa mga raffle promo? Read more
Posted on Today at 04:50:11 pm
- The Newbie is a Sugradrops. ^o^
Hi there! Welc ome to Teentalk I am the tambay in the Body&Health Thread, Anton is my name... Nic e to meet you Read more
Posted on Today at 04:49:05 pm