Dear Candy Girls,
So lately we’ve been posting about things that have been happening to us and making us happy. Well, now that half a year has gone (so fast!), allow me to share some of the things I’m looking forward to for the latter half of this year.
Candy Planning Session at Thunderbird Resort
If you don’t see any updates on our blog next Monday and Tuesday, don’t fret. It’s because we’ll be very busy planning your Candy issues for 2010! It won’t be all work and no play, of course. I’m pretty sure we’ll be playing games, singing songs at the top of our lungs (I hope our driver is Mang Roger who has a videoke in his car!), gossiping till dawn, and just plain having fun!
US Trip in July
Yes, that’s right! I’m actually leaving for the US with my mom and sister next Wednesday, right after our planning! I’m so happy our US Visa was approved. The last time I went to the US was right after I graduated from high school—too long ago, don’t ask me when. Haha! I’ll only be there two weeks but it will be a jam-packed trip. I’m attending a double wedding in LA, partying in Hollywood (my cousins promised they’d take us. I hope we see celebs! Haha!), going to Las Vegas, and visiting one of my best friends in Chicago. Will definitely post pics when I get back.
CDO-Camiguin Trip in August
This trip is not confirmed yet, but one of my friends from college is organizing it. I really hope it pushes through because I’d love to go whitewater rafting in CDO and visit the island with seven volcanoes again! This is my way of telling the universe to help us make it happen! Hehe. But if it’s not meant to be, well, there’s also the Lady Gaga concert to look forward to!
Candy Fair in September
Here we are with Sam Concepcion at last year’s Candy fair. I wonder what surprises this year’s fair will bring? One thing I know for sure: it will be filled with the cutest Candy cuties! So be sure to buy the September issue (your ticket to the fair) as soon as it hits the stands!
International Marathon in October
There are two exciting races scheduled for October: the Subic International Marathon and the Quezon City International Marathon. I haven’t decided which one to join yet but both look very promising! I’m hoping to do another 21-km run and improve my time. I guess this means I should take my training up a notch—after my trip to the US, that is. Haha!
Trip to Bali, Indonesia in November
Another trip that is still in the planning stage. I plan to go with my close friends from Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore. I haven’t seen some of them in a really long time so I’m really praying this trip pushes through (and saving money too!). Help me, universe!
Here’s something else to look forward to in November: New Moon! Go Team Jacob!!!
A Wedding in December
Since Mia already blogged about it a few days ago… yes! We are all very excited for her upcoming wedding! We all think she and her guy Patrick have the sweetest story (they met in high school!) and we’re all looking forward to seeing Mia walk down the aisle and get her happy ending (or happy beginning, depending on how you look at it).
So I guess that’s it. What are you looking forward to in the coming months? 8-}
Always counting my blessings,
Leave a Reply
12 Responses to “Things to Look Forward to”
Erin and I recently joined the #100happydays bandwagon and I've been noticing that I do feel happier and more appreciative of my life and the people around me. :) Here are some snippets...
1. Kathryn Bernardo Made Up For Her Debut Pictorial
- 2. 5 Best Pink Lips
- 3. 28 Movies to Watch This Love Month
- 4. 10 Moments From The Book We Need To See In She's Dating The Gangster Movie
- 5. Inside Kathryn Bernardo's Bag
- 6. 7 Things That Are Better Than A Boyfriend
- 7. Kathryn Bernardo's Cover Shoot: Behind the Scenes
- 8. 5 Best High Ponytails
- 9. A Step-By-Step Guide To Scoring Tickets To Taylor Swift's Concert In Manila
- 10. 28 Days of Style: Mariel Wagas
1. Kathryn Bernardo Made Up For Her Debut Pictorial
- 2. Happy Birthday, AJ Perez!
- 3. 7 Things That Are Better Than A Boyfriend
- 4. I'm Single and In Love
- 5. Kathryn Bernardo's Cover Shoot: Behind the Scenes
- 6. 5 Best Pink Lips
- 7. 28 Movies to Watch This Love Month
- 8. Julia Barretto, Kim Chiu, Jasmine Curtis-Smith, and 2 Other Stylish Girls This Week
- 9. 5 Best High Ponytails
- 10. Inside Kathryn Bernardo's Bag
1. Kathryn Bernardo's Cover Shoot: Behind the Scenes
- 2. Kathryn Bernardo: Actress Off Duty
- 3. Inside Kathryn Bernardo's Bag
- 4. Kathryn Bernardo Made Up For Her Debut Pictorial
- 5. Red Lipstick for Every Skin Tone
- 6. Kathryn Bernardo: Get Her Cover Look
- 7. 5 Best Pink Lips
- 8. 10 Moments From The Book We Need To See In She's Dating The Gangster Movie
- 9. LOL of the Day: Daniel Padilla's "Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat" x The Divergent Trailer
- 10. Candy Cutie Twitter Talk: 10 Tweets From Alexander Diaz, Daniel Padilla, Elmo Magalona and More This Week
- Going to the Gym
Hello sissies, im looking for a decent gym po near monumento caloocan area. Anyone? Yun lang kasi pinakamalapit sakin hehe than... Read more
Posted on Today at 10:46:59 am
- Hi Newbies and Oldbies? Hahaha!
hi leah! im rachel.. friends?? Read more
Posted on Today at 09:30:05 am
- ∞ CHASING MR. PREFECT - SOON :)
mm..I think I'm gonna read dis story. the title itself is very catchy. Read more
Posted on March 06, 2014, 08:44:10 pm
- Goddess of Mischief and Chaos [Please Try??]
ano nga ba talaga ang ginawa ni kyle? Read more
Posted on March 06, 2014, 08:35:28 pm
- Right now, I am..
right now i'm preparing to go home, but will pass by tripologie first to check out something Read more
Posted on March 06, 2014, 05:32:25 pm