Day in the Life of Candy
I was incredibly busy all of last week, and had to stay extra late Friday night (make that early Saturday morning!) since we were closing an issue. So when the weekend rolled around, I was more than ready to reward myself. How you reward yourself says a lot about you, don't you think? Just call me Ms. Piggy then, because I rewarded myself by feasting all weekend long! Here are some of the treats I gorged on:
1. Buco Pandan Pie
2. really creamy leche flan
3. California Maki
4. Chicken Teriyaki
5. Lemon Peppered Grilled Chicken at Burgoo (with an extra order of rice!)
6. Shredded corn
7. Mom and Tina's Cupcakes (Mandarin Orange, Banana, and Chocolate)
8. Red Ribbon's Chocolate squares and yummy lasagna
9. Arce Dairy's Dark Chocolate Ice Cream (hey, it's sugar free!)
10. Savoury's Roast Chicken (it comes in the original retro packaging, cool!)
11. Brooklyn Pizza's White Pizza (this while I was having my HSM marathon Sunday night)
12. And my personal fave, Burgoo's Onion Tree with three dips! The cheese dip and mayo-based one are sooo good!
How about you, how do you reward yourself? Let me know so I can get some ideas…and quit stuffing my face!
Leave a Reply
8 Responses to “Mia’s Ms. Piggy Moment”
'All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go' appeared in our May issue, featuring photography by Cenon Norial III, styling by Jed Gregorio, makeup by Sari Campos,...
Have you seen the movie? Take this to find out which of these four ladies are you most like!
- Last Book You've Read
Slammed and Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover Read more
Posted on Today at 05:43:19 pm
- GHOST STORIES
10 dream?? believe it or not, marami tayong dreams in just one sleep.. Kaya lang, konti lang ang na-reremember natin.. I've read... Read more
Posted on Today at 04:57:20 pm
- The Vengeance Club - Chapter 9 Part I & Part II
9The Privacy of Axe De Leus Part II A/N: Meron bang tanong, suhestyon at reklamo hinggil sa kabanatang ito? Idulog lamang sa: ht... Read more
Posted on Today at 04:05:21 pm
- Stolen & Blurred - UD Chapter 1 (Readers, please?)
01. Jeepney9 PM.Ring ring ring.Sa wakas uwian na. Ang sakit kaya sa pwet umupo ng apat na oras, nakatunganga lang sa professor m... Read more
Posted on Today at 03:55:49 pm
- I just keep coming back to Teentalk!
Quote from: im_numb10 on June 18, 2013, 01:32:31 pmNyek. why? =)) saan ka nga ulit mag eenroll sana? DLSU ba o UST? -_- nalimuta... Read more
Posted on Today at 03:27:18 pm