Lately I've been finding that I don't have to spend a lot to be perfectly happy. Here are some of my low-cost natural high inducers:
1) Making a pit stop in Tiendesitas for some yummy fishballs. I can never have just one order! When I'm restraining myself, I just have 20 pieces.
2) Blasting Snow Patrol in my room while getting dressed for the day.
3) Breathing in the smell of fresh laundry…
4) And the clean, crisp smell of paperbacks.
5) Rereading a fave book for the nth time. I love the sense of familiarity it brings.
6) Reading old journals of mine and reliving long-forgotten juicy tidbits!
7) Hugging my mom and sniffing her clean soap-slash-perfume scent.
Leave a Reply
4 Responses to “Mia’s Cheap Thrills”
We’re ringing in the new year with batch 14 of the Candy Council of Cool! Have you seen their very first All Access feature in our December-January issue? (Page 78!) As you might...
1. Style Equation: Dress + Sunglasses
- 2. 30 Days of Style: Aimee Wood
- 3. Candy TV: #SelfieReady Pink Eyes
- 4. Candy TV: Scene Stealer
- 5. 6 Ways to Style a Scarf
- 6. Style Equation: Bikini + Shorts
- 7. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 8. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 9. Candy TV: Julia Barretto on the Cover
- 10. Behind the Scenes: The Only Place
1. 5 Best No-Makeup Makeup Looks
- 2. 5 Things You Missed While You Were In School
- 3. Beauty Blog Stalking: Polished Pinay
- 4. FN Link Love: New Love Team Alert—Julia Barretto and Enrique Gil
- 5. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 6. How Cool Is Catching Fire’s OST? Very Cool.
- 7. Blast From The Past: Remembering 12 Of Our Fave Shows
- 8. 5 Stylish Girls This Week
- 9. 5 Worst Things That Can Happen to Your Hair
- 10. Get the Look: Janella Salvador's Silky Straight Hair
1. Get the Look: Julia Montes' Glam Curls
- 2. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 3. Twitter Talk: Julia Barretto, Linn Oeymo, Kathryn Bernardo, And More Celebritweets
- 4. Twitter Talk: Kim Chiu, Kathryn Bernardo, Coleen Garcia, And Other Celebritweets This Week
- 5. The Art of Modern-Day Ligaw As Illustrated By Joaquin And Chichay Of Got To Believe
- 6. Twitter Talk: Spooky Celebritweets And More From Lauren Young, Julie Anne San Jose, And More
- 7. Top Tengs: 10 Things You Should Know About The Teng Brothers
- 8. Twitter Talk: Sam Concepcion, Elmo Magalona, Daniel Padilla, And More Celebritweets Rallying Relief Efforts
- 9. 5 Things Not To Do When There's A Supertyphoon Coming
- 10. Twitter Talk: Celebritweets From Julia Barretto, Kathryn Bernardo, Lauren Young, And More
- should your bff date your ex?
It depends if you don't love the guy. But then, she dated your boyfriend when you were still together? That's some serious sht. ... Read more
Posted on Today at 12:03:38 pm
- Broken Dance (Second Chapter)
Huh? No it's good i mean baka may dahilan kung bakit siya walang maalala orz Read more
Posted on Today at 11:01:36 am
- Online Shopping [Merged]
Almost all my online shopping comes from Amazon. Read more
Posted on Today at 04:24:39 am
- The Book that made you a Bookworm
Quote from: pink_chiklet78 on December 06, 2013, 10:53:11 am Then 50 shades of Grey. LOL that's a first. Read more
Posted on Today at 04:23:08 am
- What do you splurge on?
Original DVD boxed sets or special edition sets. Read more
Posted on Today at 04:21:58 am