Day in the Life of Candy
Lately I've been finding that I don't have to spend a lot to be perfectly happy. Here are some of my low-cost natural high inducers:
1) Making a pit stop in Tiendesitas for some yummy fishballs. I can never have just one order! When I'm restraining myself, I just have 20 pieces.
2) Blasting Snow Patrol in my room while getting dressed for the day.
3) Breathing in the smell of fresh laundry…
4) And the clean, crisp smell of paperbacks.
5) Rereading a fave book for the nth time. I love the sense of familiarity it brings.
6) Reading old journals of mine and reliving long-forgotten juicy tidbits!
7) Hugging my mom and sniffing her clean soap-slash-perfume scent.
Leave a Reply
4 Responses to “Mia’s Cheap Thrills”
'All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go' appeared in our May issue, featuring photography by Cenon Norial III, styling by Jed Gregorio, makeup by Sari Campos,...
Have you seen the movie? Take this to find out which of these four ladies are you most like!
- Napanuod ko na ang movie na ______ _ikaw? *season 1*
Nope. My Bestfriend's Wedding? Read more
Posted on Today at 11:18:02 am
- Nearest Thing To You With The Color... ¤Season 9¤
Cellphone Green? Read more
Posted on Today at 11:16:26 am
- Right now, I am..
Quote from: isa.isa.isa on June 17, 2013, 01:21:51 pmRight now I am ... reminiscing about my childhood days. This video (http://... Read more
Posted on Today at 11:13:07 am
- Do you say i love you to them????
Quote from: isa.isa.isa on June 17, 2013, 12:39:56 pmYes. But not that often... I'm not that showy kasi.. Hirap nga eh tulad kah... Read more
Posted on Today at 10:56:57 am
- *Things you can't say to your parents~~~say it here!
Quote from: isa.isa.isa on June 17, 2013, 11:46:27 amNatapos ang Father's Day ng hindi ko nasasabihan si daddy ko ng "I love you... Read more
Posted on Today at 10:28:54 am