Day in the Life of Candy
Hello, Candy girls!
The first time I went to Bohol in October 2005, I immediately fell in love with the place. So you can imagine how excited I was when, this summer, Bohol Beach Club invited me over for three days of pure bliss and relaxation. I had everything I needed—good food, great company, sun, sand, and surf. Here are my 7 favorite Bohol moments:
1. Seeing the cute little tarsiers! I wonder why Tarsier A is mad at Tarsier B, though.
2. Taking this photo of the mangrove forest. My brother liked this shot so much that he wants to have it framed and so he can display it in his office.
3. Enjoying a yummy lunch buffet while cruising along the Loay River and being serenaded with songs about Bohol and its unique history and culture.
4. Waking up at 5am to hop on a boat and head out to sea. Look at the sun's rays reflecting off the water—and how far we were from the shore.
5. The reason why we had to get up super early? To catch a glimpse of the dolphins, of course! The sight of them jumping only a few meters away was so amazing that I swear I almost felt like crying. I was shrieking excitedly the whole time, which is pretty obvious in the video I took. Nakakahilo! Haha.
6. Going for a ride on the glass-bottomed boat. I saw Dory and Patrick's cousins. Yay!
7. I'm so glad we were given time to just walk around and explore, or simply chill out by ourselves. I spent a quiet 30 minutes on the beach, doing some major reflecting and journal-writing, before I wandered off towards the other end of the resort. Bohol Beach Club is beautiful—and huge. I'll definitely be back.
For more of my Bohol adventures (and misadventures), please check out the Field Trip section in the June issue. We've packed this month's ish with all the stuff you'll ever need to make this school year rock.
Leave a Reply
2 Responses to “Back to Bohol”
Here's another post inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, Rachel of ThatsChic.net. Feel free to make your own list on your blog! Music Monday Caught my favorite artist...
Have you seen the movie? Take this to find out which of these four ladies are you most like!
- WW Thread Directory V.3 [Read first post! PLEASE ^^] *UP 10/14/12* ;]
Grace: OhEmjie Read more
Posted on Today at 12:20:26 am
- What are your plans this summer?
Aaliyah: well it's for college :p I want to finish them now so I can have an easy semester in the fall. And the concert is on Ju... Read more
Posted on Today at 12:16:05 am
- All about: Twitter
Twitter ko po is http://twitter.com/G eeTwoEight. I'll follow back, promise! Read more
Posted on Today at 12:08:38 am
- GUILTY or INNOCENT
innocent likes the color purple? Read more
Posted on May 19, 2013, 11:22:49 pm
- Last Book You've Read
Stunning by Sara Shepard Read more
Posted on May 19, 2013, 10:53:53 pm