Ever wanted to feel the breeze of the tropics and be as hot as the summer sun?
The latest collection from Revlon Global Artistic Director Gucci Westman transports you to the lush city of Rio de Janeiro during its famous ‘Carnaval,’ a celebration of life, of dancing, and of color.
The Rio Rush Collection by Gucci Westman for Revlon Spring 2014 captures the essence of this festival and brings together bright, tropical colors that evoke the vibrance of the carnival south of the Equator.
“I pictured a provocative Brazilian woman, full of life and fun,” said Westman of her collection inspiration. “She is bold yet sensual; fierce with a touch of glamour…”
This highly anticipated collection for Spring ‘14 draws a tropical vibe with sunkissed, glowing skin and radiant makeup for a look that is truly alluring.
The Rio Rush Collection by Gucci Westman introduces new shades of Super Lustrous™ Lipstick, limited edition Revlon Nail Enamel, ColorStay™ 16 HR Eye Shadow, and ColorStay™ Crème Gel Liner.
Join the festival and celebrate color with The Rio Rush Collection by Gucci Westman for Revlon, available starting May 2014.
The Rio Rush Collection by Gucci Westman for Revlon Spring 2014 includes:
1. Revlon ColorStay™ 16 Hour Eye Shadow
(2) NEW SHADES: Exotic and Wild
2. Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Gel Eyeliner
(1) NEW SHADE: Rio Blue
3. Revlon Super Lustrous™ Lipstick
(4) NEW SHADES: Sultry Samba, Carnival Spirit, Brazilian Tan and Ipanema Beach
4. LIMITED EDITION Revlon Nail Enamel
(4) NEW SHADES: Gold Goddess, Copa Sunset, Carioca Crush and Oi Beautiful
Available in May 2014 at major retailer stores and department stores nationwide.