Let's count down all the best manis in 2013!
- Festival-Ready Nails: Last Friday Night
You learned how to do an ombre manicure and absolutely loved these Katy Perry-inspired gradient nails. We love them too!
- Festival-Ready Nails: Psychedelic Chic
Water marbling technique? You tried that too and loved the results. These will work with different colors too! Try a mix of holiday colors for the perfect digits for the season.
- Festival-Ready Nails: Vintage Equalizer
This easy-peasy rainbow-colored nail art design can also work on a dark base! Switch it up for a fun new mani.
- Movie-Inspired Nails: Flaming Coals From District 12
You were super obsessed with the movie and these flaming beauties are proof! Still using the gradient nail art technique, these mimic burning coal to pay tribute to Katniss's and Peeta's district.
- Movie-Inspired Nail Art: Catching Fire
A mix of different types of nail art, this tutorial made you remember all your favorite quotes from Catching Fire.
What are you going to paint on your nails to usher in the New Year? :)