How To Clean Your Makeup BrushesTake care of your makeup brushes so you can use them longer!
PHOTO Make Up For Ever
Here are 7 easy steps to make sure your makeup brushes last longer!
- Wet the brush head with water (don't immerse the entire brush in water—this might loosen the glue and cause your brush's fibers to fall out).
- Swirl the brush gently against the shampoo tub.
- Use your fingers to rub the inner fibers of the brush, especially when cleaning your foundation brush.
- Repeat steps two and three until the makeup residue is gone.
- Rinse well.
- Gently squeeze out the excess water with a small towel.
- Lay your brushes flat against a paper towel and let dry.
Get the latest updates from candy!subscribe to our newsletter!
latest on CandyMag.com
Be the thoughtful girlfriend that you are.
LOAD MORE ARTICLES