How To Clean Your Makeup BrushesTake care of your makeup brushes so you can use them longer!
PHOTO Make Up For Ever
Here are 7 easy steps to make sure your makeup brushes last longer!
- Wet the brush head with water (don't immerse the entire brush in water—this might loosen the glue and cause your brush's fibers to fall out).
- Swirl the brush gently against the shampoo tub.
- Use your fingers to rub the inner fibers of the brush, especially when cleaning your foundation brush.
- Repeat steps two and three until the makeup residue is gone.
- Rinse well.
- Gently squeeze out the excess water with a small towel.
- Lay your brushes flat against a paper towel and let dry.
Get the latest updates from candy!subscribe to our newsletter!
latest on CandyMag.com
Get into the habit of hugging someone this year!
Focus on what makes you feel comfortable and what feels authentic to your personality.
LOAD MORE ARTICLES