Tired of caring for your bangs day in and day out? It's probably time you grow them out! But be prepared, because growing out your fringe also takes commitmen. Trust us when we say that you don't have to go through that awkward hair phase people always talk about. You might be wondering how this is possible. Well, there are actually really easy and doable hairstyles for you to sport that will make transitioning into a fringeless hairstyle a lot less painful and awkward. We rounded up five looks that can solve any "bad-bangs-day" in an instant. All you need to do is scroll down, check out the looks, and start creating them for yourself. This way you can easily do it yourself whenever you please!
1. Tricia Gosingtian shows us in a tutorial below how to create faux braided bangs when you want a more polished, fringeless hairstyle. Don't worry, this look is for any hair length!
2. Are your bangs starting to bother your eyes already? Give your hair a vintage feel by curling them upwards and outwards just like Taylor Swift. You can use a flat iron or even a roller brush and blowdryer.
3. Need to fix up your hair in less than a minute? Simply tie your locks and keep your bangs hidden with a cute turban or headband just like Lily Collins.
4. If you have time on your hands, this hairstyle of Kathryn Bernardo is fun to try! Part your hair and bangs in the middle. Then curl your hair and fringe together. After, comb through your hair with your hands and you have an effortless look that's fringe and hassle free!
5. Don't want to make it look like you're hiding your bangs. Try this hairstyle of Verniece Enciso out. Create one long side braid to keep your fringe neat. You might need some hairspray to make sure no strands stick out.
Which hairstyle are you planning to try first? Just tweet us @candymagdotcom or leave a comment below! We love hearing from you!