15 Hairstyles to Rock at the #CandyFair2014Complete your EDM fair look with these hairstyles!
- Stylish BangsAre you in that awkward stage of growing out your bangs? Don?t sweat it! This pin shows you 13-14 stylish ways to pin it back and show off your pretty face.
- Perfect Pony! Don?t underestimate a good pony; it?s one of the best hairstyles for a concert. Try curling your hair and tying double ponies at the top and bottom half to get the perfect volume and length.
- 5 Minute Curls The Candy Fair is a time to let your hair down and enjoy good music with friends, try this 5 minute tutorial to get elegant, fun curls using a top pony trick!
- Hot Cross Bun Remix Don?t fret; buns are also doable for shoulder-length hair. Upgrade the normal style by braiding sections of your hair that will tie the whole look together.
- Hair Chalking 101 Get the most out of hair chalk by following these steps to make it last all day long, wet hair, color it with the chalk and seal with a hot iron.
- Smooth Waterfall Braid Show off your girly side with this beautiful waterfall braid, it?s simple, pretty and will help keep hair away from your face.
- Easy Headband Chignon This tutorial will show you how to dress up your overall look using a head band. Tuck in sections of your hair to create a low chignon and you have an easy party look in 5 mins. or less!
- Half Pony Hair Bow Put a twist to a classic half pony by creating a cute bow at the back. This pin will show you how easy it is to pull off using rubber bands and bobby pins.
- Side Braid Pony Don a boho vibe with this chic side braid. Stop the braid midway and let your straight or curly hair flow down.
- Sickest Elsa-Inspired Braid Embrace long hair by applying this beautiful 3 strand interwoven braid. Divide hair into 3 sections, french braid the middle section until the bottom of your neck and apply this to the 2 other sections, after which combine all 3 one big braid.
- Cotton Candy Bun Want a fail-safe hairstyle for the Candy Fair? This teased up top bun is great to pair with any outfit and will show off your great shoulders.
- French Ponytail Braid Combine a waterfall braid to a simple pony to create a unique style, if you decide to pull this one off, remember to share a hairselfie!
- Bandana Hair Tutorial Channel rock with this cute bandana hairstyle, perfect for head banging to your fave tunes with a little bangs peeking on the side.
- Beach Babe Waves It may be past summer but that doesn?t mean we can?t steal a few hairstyles from our most loved season! This beachy wave look is easy and doesn?t really need touch ups as the night goes on.
- Perfect Straight Locks If you want to don that straight sleek look with a little bend at the tip, you will need the help of some styling products, a paddle brush and a trusty iron straightener, don?t blow dry your hair as it can make it frizzy. A hot iron gives you more control.
Get the latest updates from candy!subscribe to our newsletter!
latest on CandyMag.com
It's never going to be easy.
Finally, the actress speaks up about those friendship rumors.
"Nag-announce na ba?"
I am a non-conformist and I am happy.
DID YOU JUST STEP ON MY NEW SHOES?!?
Here are five tips!
According to Song Joong Ki!
LOAD MORE ARTICLES