- I want glorious, ready-to-wear hair. If spending hours wrestling with bulky tools does not appeal to you, then get great hair by starting right. Cleanse and treat tresses with products that promise silk, shine, and vitality.
- I want to smell great all day. Slather on fab-smelling body lotion right after your morning shower and for sure you'll smell marvelous through dismissal. Cream-type products have better staying power than liquid ones.
- I want baby-soft skin. Massage body butter onto damp skin; this way, moisture is retained.
- I want flawless-looking skin. Even out your complexion and mask flaws with a product that lightens dark spots and distributes light-diffusing particles.
- I want a brighter smile. Consume minimal amounts of stain-causing food and drinks such as cabbage, tea, and coffee. You can try brushing your teeth with baking soda toothpaste. Drink lots of water too, to rinse your mouth of potential discolorants.
- I want longer, flirtier lashes. If you're not too keen on getting lash extensions or wearing flasies every day, then invest in really good mascara that guarantees length, volume, and curl.
- I want a cute new 'do. Bored with your hair? Then change your part! Or inject some color. If you're ready for a huge change, do it with sass and class. Choose an edgy vut, but make sure it matches your personality. There's nothing worse than having mane that looks wrong on you.
- I want scar-free, even-toned legs. Short of getting laser surgery, scars are most likey to stay. But you can minimize their appearance by applying tinted moisturizer onto your lefs. It's like foundation, but for another part of your body.
- I want soft, pretty feet. Get a pedicure at least twice a month to keep your footsies flip-flop ready. Massage them every night with a rich cream, then sleep with socks on.
- I want luscious lips. Fancy a pout like Scarlett Johansson? Apply gloss infused with collagen and light-reflecting particles. You will appear to have fuller lips. Tingling sensation caused by lip-plumping ingredients is temporary and need not be feared.
- I want rosy cheeks. Want to look like you worked-out without actually having to work out? Pinch your cheeks 10 times for a flush, and apply cream blush onto apples of your cheeks for staying power.
- I want a tanned, healthy glow. Don't let gloomy weather get the best of you. Rub sunless tanning lotion onto freshly showered (and exfoliated) skin, and give the Brazilian girls a run for their money.
- I want to banish the dark circles under my eyes. If sleep escapes you constantly, reach for peeled potato slices from the fridge and place them on top of your eyes; leave on for 10 minutes. Want instant results? Go for a brightening eye cream.
Take advantage of the cooler weather in the metro!
Here's why you shouldn't feel insecure when you're the last to stay single.
Your patience will go a long way.
Plus his brand new music video for his latest single, "Too Much To Ask."
These ponytails may be ~extra~, but can totes be copped at home!
Slouchy doesn't mean sloppy.
If you are going through something, get your hugot feels from Moira's emotion-filled songs.
"Is there something wrong with me?"
Today, we live in a world where barely any second consideration will be granted to us.
Make your sporty sneaks dressy in a snap!
I stayed for you. Why weren't you able to stay for me, too?
It's pretty basic, but it adds serious cool points!