Honestly, we're still bummed that The Fault In Our Stars' movie tour isn't happening worldwide. C'mon, who wouldn't want a glimpse of the stars (Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, and Nat Wolff) and author John Green and director Josh Boone?
The good thing is the tour gave us so many videos and photos we can all look at when we're having a bad day, so that we can somehow feel like we're one with the fans at screaming and cheering for all of them. Here are 10 of the moments we still can't get enough of during from the TFIOS tour:
1. When Ansel did a rad dance in Nashville, while Shailene cheered him on and Nat beatboxed for him...
...and when he did another dance in Dallas. He totes made the fans go cray!
2. Or when they danced all together backstage to set the mood.
3. When Shailene talked about how she first met Ansel and he blushed. How adorbs!
4. When John and Josh recreated the movie poster...
...and Nat and Ansel followed their example.
5. When they took a break at the beach and did this slow-mo jump for the camera. We wish Nat took off his shirt, though.
6. When Johnsel became a real thing during the tour. We're shipping this couple, really.
7. When this happened. ♥
8. When Nat and Alex Wolff performed a song for the fans. In case you didn't know, Nat can sing and play instruments.
9. When the huge crowd that greeted Ansel really caught him by surprise, so he made this super cute face.
10. When John gave us an idea of what went on in the tour, and we badly wished they also visited the Philippines to promote TFIOS.
The Fault In Our Stars will hit Philippine cinemas on June 5.
Have you been following the TFIOS movie tour? Which were your fave moments? Tell us in the coments or tweet us @candymagdotcom!