Pretty Little Liars actress and country singer Lucy Hale has been linked to several cute guys. And although most people judge her and her relationships, we won't complain. Girl friend's got great eye when it comes to the guys she dates. Take a look at this list we came up with and see for yourselves.
1. Kendall Schmidt. Big Time Rush's Kendall admitted that they went out when he was 13 and she was 15—the first date he's ever had.
2. David Henrie. After Lucy's appearance on Wizards of Waverly Place, she dated David for a while. They eventually called it off even before she hit PLL fame.
3. Alex Marshall. Lucy was also linked to The Cab's guitarist, but there was no confirmation if they were really official or not. What do you think?
4. Paul Iacono. The star of The Hard Times Of RJ Berger admitted that he dated two PLL stars (what!), and one of them is Lucy.
5. Chris Zylka. Remember his bitter tweets when they called it quits? Ouch. Don't worry because he's now moved on and is engaged to model-designer Hannah Beth.
6. Graham Rogers. We can still recall that time Lucy said she was through with dating bad boys, so she got together with the Struck By Lightning star. Too bad their relationship ended, too.
7. Jean Luc Bilodeau. She appeared on Baby Daddy and tweeted about how much she adores him, but there was no word if they were officially together. But we understand because during the time these two were linked, Lucy was busy promoting her new album.
8. Joel Crouse. We thought this pairing was meant to last. They're both musicians anyway, and we think they can make wonderful music together. But after a few months of dating, the two called it off because of time and distance issues. Aww.
9. Adam Pitts. Lucy is now rumored to be dating Lawson's drummer. She hasn't posted photos of them together—except a solo shot of him with food and maybe that counts? But he's already posted 2 images of him and Lucy, so we think there's a high chance they really are together.
Did we miss anyone? Leave a comment or tweet us @candymagdotcom!