1. Sherlock's Benedict Cumberbatch was the night's best photobomber!
3. Host Ellen Degeneres's opening monologue was awesome. We tried hard not to laugh out loud.
4. Pharell Williams danced with Lupita Nyong'o, Meryl Streep, and Amy Adams. These ladies got some moves, especially Amy!
5. Frozen won Best Animated Feature Film. As expected.
6. Yeah Yeah Yeahs' Karen O and Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig sang the hauntingly beautiful ballad "The Moon Song" from the movie Her.
7. John Travolta was tasked to introduce Idina Menzel and he did it all wrong! We think he needed to wear glasses to read from the teleprompter properly.
8. Idina performed "Let It Go," which was probably what everyone was waiting for.
9. Ellen took a selfie (that broke Twitter minutes later!) with the celebs. She's just so hilarious!
10. We totes loved Lupita's acceptance speech, especially her last line.
11. Ellen ordered pizza, and the Oscars turned into a pizza party—wherein Brad Pitt distributed the paper plates to guests and the celebs got to choose what slice they wanted to eat.
12. She went around later on, begged for pizza money using Pharell's hat, and got lip balm from Lupita instead, which we all know can be as important as cash in the case of chapped lips.
13. Ellen also appeared as Glinda the Good Witch, and was awarded by the Interwebs as the best dressed celeb in the ceremony.
14. Matthew McConaughey won the Best Actor award for his performance in Dallas Buyers Club...
...and everyone felt sad for Leonardo DiCaprio again, who was nominated for The Wolf of Wall Street. *sob* There's always a next time, Leo.
15. Major tearjerker 12 Years a Slave won as this year's Best Picture.
For the complete list of winners, you can go here.
Did your favorites win this year, Candy Girls? Tell us in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom!