Where do we start talking about this year's 2014 MTV Movie Awards? First of all, we're bummed that Theo James wasn't there at all. But we have to move on from that, right? Here are 10 of our favorite moments from this year's event. Don't forget to tell us what's yours in the comments, okay?
- Conan O'Brien's MTV Movie Awards introduction. Really, he nailed it. With a recorded video clip, this year's host, Conan, welcomed everyone to the show with 50 celebrity cameos! You read that right. 50 celebrities in one video clip, which includes Andy Samberg, Ashton Kutcher, Lupita Nyong'o, Taylor Swift, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, and more!
- Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort presented, and The Fault In Our Stars debuted another teaser. We can't stop ourselves from shrieking. Now we have to wait for a couple more months before TFIOS finally hits theaters. Watch the entire clip here.
- The cast of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 introduced the new teaser-trailer for the movie. The problem was Andrew Garfield couldn't remember the laptop's password! With the help of his co-stars Emma Stone and Jamie Foxx, and the Geek Squad a.k.a. Conan, they were able to help him remember his PW. Any guesses what it is? Hint: It involves One Direction. Watch the clip below to find out.
- Speaking of The Amazing Spider-Man 2's new teaser trailer, you can watch it below. This movie's CGI is uh-mayzing. We can't wait to watch it on 3D!
- Jared Leto won Best Onscreen Transformation. The actor's inspiring acceptance speech made all of us go,"Aww!" Preach, man! And, BTW, he also won the GIFFIE Award for Best No Handed Hair Flip. Oh, that glorious hair. Whether in a man-bun or cascading down his shoulders, Jared's hair does deserve an award!
- Zac Efron won Best Shirtless Performance for That Awkward Moment. We totes went bananas when Rita Ora removed his shirt. Fine, we know it's probably scripted, but who's complaining? We mean, come on...
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire won the major awards. Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson won the Best Female and Male Performances, while Catching Fire won as the Movie of the Year. Although Jen didn't attend the show (we miss her!), hottie Sam Claflin was there to accompany JHutch.
- Ellie Goulding and Zedd performed "Beating Heart" and "Find You" with Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant from Divergent's soundtrack, and gave us major goosebumps! Now we're reminded of Theo's absence from the show again. *sob*
- Channing Tatum won the Trailblazer Award, making him the first male to receive it (it was awarded previously to Emma Stone and Emma Watson)! This award is given to actors who not only have a diversity in their career portfolio, but also to those who have a good public image. P.S. Can we just take a moment to recognize his very important contribution to the movie She's the Man? We can't believe it wasn't mentioned at all! That said, congratulations, Channing!
- The best online coverage, ever! Social media updates, check. Livestream, check. GIFs (with a GIF-generator to boot!) check. GIFFIE Awards via MTV's Tumblr, check. Cray, right? Thank you, MTV!
The 2014 MTV Movie Awards will have its Philippine airing at 9PM tonight.