It is never too late or too early for any The Fault In Our Stars-related stuff. We know the trailer was released ages ago, but we still have the same (intense) reactions whenever we watch it (and this featurette) over and over and over again. So, we hope we don't sound too weird when we totes can relate to this video we found of teens reacting to the TFIOS trailer.
In the spirit of fandom, we dissect the trailer and show you our feelings. Please don't laugh. We're quite vulnerable after watching and talking about anything TFIOS-related.
- When the trailer begins and we listen to the sadness in Hazel's voice.
- When Gus and Hazel dance, kiss, and lie in bed
- When they bump into each other and Hazel says sorry, then Gus smiles and says, "My bad."
- When Gus tells Hazel that she's beautiful.
- When Hazel says they're just friends.
- When "What You Wanted" starts playing in the background and there's a montage of their bittersweet moments together.
- When Gus tells Hazel that he's in love with her.
- When Hazel says, "You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I can't tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity."
- When it ends and you don't feel okay.
The Fault In Our Stars is set for release on June 5. And, like all of you, our feelings can't wait.