We're still not 100% sure if Justin Bieber's tweet stating he's officially retiring is for real, but just in case it is, we've got a list of alternative careers he can pursue!
- Maybe he can get into sports. He can channel all that energy into active fun! How about a hybrid game of billiards and golf? Who knows he may become the first champion of that!
- He should totally come out with a hair care line. He always makes a statement with his hair, anyway. Might as well make some money out of it, right?
- What if he hosts his own talk show? Instead of the paparazzi and news agencies constantly hounding him, he'll be turning the tables on them!
- @zayn_nancy on Twitter thinks he can be an actor. Well, he's already had two docu-films and had guest spots on CSI. What genre do you think he'd be good at? Maybe drama?
- Or you know what, maybe he can just relax for a bit. He has been doing this non-stop since "Baby" about 3 years ago and all that pressure must be taking its toll on him. Maybe it's time he enjoys being a regular guy, away from all the lights? He deserves the break, don't you think?
Your thoughts? What alternative career do you think Justin should get into if he's really saying good bye to his music career?