Be Careful With My Heart star and Candy cover girl Janella Salvador proves to be a sweetheart even on her Twitter account. She spreads nothing but good vibes, that you can't help but smile because of her tweets. Definitely one of the celebs worth following on Twitterverse.
Not convinced? Here are five reasons why you should hit that follow button now!
1. She is funny. Remember when she posted this "grocery list" from her household? That gave us a good chuckle.
Neffol ng dide ni Russell. pic.twitter.com/45936UJvv4— Janella Salvador ♡ (@superjanella) December 21, 2013
2. She'll inspire you to treat yourself. Janella revealed in interviews that she has a huge appetite, and you can see that from most of her tweets.
I am the pizza princess🍕👸 Ahe he he pic.twitter.com/XNBARR5Jtk— Janella Salvador ♡ (@superjanella) November 3, 2013
3. She has the same problems like us. Janella may be an actress, but she worries about the same things too. We can totes be BFFs with this girl.
How will I burn all these holiday fats how how how— Janella Salvador ♡ (@superjanella) January 1, 2014
4. She loves her family so much. Janella's love for her family is so infectious that you'd want to get off the Internet for a while and give your siblings a big hug.
Visiting buzzy 😷 He doesn't want to show his face. I love you Russell! You're gonna be okay. 🙏 pic.twitter.com/6mZuk5utVj— Janella Salvador ♡ (@superjanella) January 20, 2014
5. She's not afraid to speak her mind, but never in a rude manner. It's so easy to hide behind a username and get your point across in whatever way you want. So it's a good thing if someone as young as Janella sets a good example for all of us. Take notes, Candy Girls.
Old songs have so much soul and meaning in them. It's sad how most songs nowadays are so meaningless & distasteful. #sorrynotsorry— Janella Salvador ♡ (@superjanella) February 15, 2014
Who are the celebs you follow on Twitter, Candy Girls? Make sure you're following us @candymagdotcom, too!