We believe you when you say that no, you're not dating Kendall Jenner. You just had dinner. Fine. But then you go ahead and have breakfast and lunch together. And rumor has it, she even hung out backstage with you on the set of Saturday Night Live. So we'll pretend that you've just suddenly found your new BFF and have decided to spend all of your waking moments in NYC with her. Noooo prob.
But might we interest you in a bit of unsolicited advice? Here's how you make sure no one thinks you're dating her.
- If you really must meet her, do it incognito. Maybe get one of your buds from One Direction to take you to the restaurant? Hmm, or maybe that's not such a good idea, either.
- Before and after your dinner, distract the fans. A flying kiss here and there never hurt anyone. Unless it's a mob of a hundred fans then we suggest you get out of there immediately!
- A menu would be a great hiding place! So pick restaurants that have a gigantic menus. The bigger, the better! Especially with all of that glorious hair of yours.
- Whenever someone asks you about Kendall, just pretend you have no idea what they're talking about. And if no one believes you, go back to eating your cereal.
- When all is said and done, your fans just want what's best for you. And if you think hanging with your new friend is what makes you happy then we're all for it!
What would you tell Harry Styles about his frequent non-dates with Kendall? Sound off below!