This year has been a colorful one for our teen celebrities. From Facebook to Twitter to Instagram, they have kept us updated on what they're working on or let us in a little on their thoughts. To round up what went on in Twitter-verse this year, we gathered the most retweeted posts of 10 of your favorite celebs on the microblogging website.
1. Amidst her very busy schedule, teen queen Kathryn Bernardo still found time to share a few wise words. This tweet during what could be a tough time in her personal life was the most RT-ed post from her page.
"Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them." #fact— KATH (@bernardokath) September 17, 2014
2. It was a wonderful year for Nadine Lustre. Two of her movies, Diary ng Panget and Talk Back and You're Dead, were box office hits. These movies made them household names, so it should come as no surprise that this tweet is her most retweeted this year.
3. Teen star Liza Soberano tweeted this photo collage of her and Jane Oineza along with a good luck wish for Jane's stint inside the Pinoy Big Brother house.
Just saw this photo 😍 Goodluck jane!! 💋 pic.twitter.com/VdHrUKH9Md— Hope Elizabeth (@lizasoberano) August 24, 2014
4. During and after participating in Pinoy Big Brother: All In, Jane gathered supporters and haters alike. The teen star proved that she knows how to deal with them in this tweet.
There will be haters, there will be doubters, there will be non-believers, and then there will be you, proving them wrong. 🙌— Jane Oineza (@itsJaneOineza) September 23, 2014
5. Teen star Julia Barretto proves that she is indeed a sweetheart. Just take a look at her most retweeted tweet this year—optimism all the way.
He will place you where He wants you to be— Julia Barretto (@BarrettoJulia) June 21, 2014
6. Teen king Daniel Padilla faced probably the toughest controversy of his career so far, but he proved that he can stand up after this tough time. He addressed the controversy via this grateful tweet.
Marami man ang naninira saakin.. Wala sakin yun.. Dahil mas marami ang nag mamahal sakin.. Maraming salamat at mahal na mahal ko kayo. ❤️— Daniel Padilla (@imdanielpadilla) September 18, 2014
7. Heartthrob James Reid showed us this year he knows how to deal with embarrassing moments. This year, James fell onstage during his performance in an event, but instead of feeling sad about it, he made us laugh. Woot woot!
'Walk Back And You're Dead' haha!— James Reid (@jamesxreid) September 25, 2014
8. Our March 2014 cover girl, Janella Salvador, starred in an episode of Maalala Mo Kaya with Pinoy Big Brother alumnus and Candy Cutie, Manolo Pedrosa. The 2 headlined the ep, Selfie which was about Hiro Mallari and his late girlfriend, Mitch Bonzo, who passed away with 6 other students in a tragic accident this year.
9. Speaking of Manolo, this cutie also thanked the viewers for watching his episode on the drama anthology.
Maraming salamat po sa mga nanood ng MMK. :')— Manolo Pedrosa (@NoloPedrosa) September 13, 2014
10. She's Dating a Gangster star, Sofia Andres, proves that she's a Kathniel fan like most of us, tweeting a sweet BTS photo of the teen king and queen while sleeping and holding hands. Aww!
This is so sweet pic.twitter.com/S6sEeEmGeH— Sofia Andres (@sofiaandress) January 10, 2014
Bonus: Of course, we just had to look through our tweets this year, too. And the most retweeted one was the breaking news about SDTG, when they finally announced that Kath and Daniel are going to star in the movie based on the Pop Fiction novel of the same title by Bianca Bernardino.
What was YOUR top tweet this year, Candy Girls? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)