We love Paul Wesley as much as we love his characters on The Vampire Diaries: Stefan Salvatore and Silas! We love him and his characters so much that we keep mixing them up together, especially that Paul seems to have brought his characters online too! Is it just us or the TVD star could really be a vampire IRL?
1. Vampire fact #1: They love blood. Was Paul craving for a bag or 2 of human blood when he tweeted this? Should we lay out the red carpet for ripper Stefan now?
Bloooood more blood— Paul Wesley (@paulwesley) April 18, 2014
2. Vampire fact #2: They love the dark. Notice how most of Paul's Instagram posts were taken in dark places.
3. He's having a good hair day all the freakin' time. He moves at the speed of light, but his hair seems like it hasn't been touched. Only vampires can do that.
One thing I can guarantee you all is that Stefan's hair still looks exactly the same immediately after he gets out of that safe.— Paul Wesley (@paulwesley) October 4, 2013
4. His biceps are incredibly huge for a human being. Centuries of working out has paid off.
5. He is challenged by technology. #OldSoul
Tvd friends sorry so MIA. Filming while tweeting has proven challenging.— Paul Wesley (@paulwesley) January 25, 2013
6. He socializes only with fellow vampires. This was taken in 2012, but these three haven't aged a bit!
With the homies pic.twitter.com/AXWaD57A— Paul Wesley (@paulwesley) June 24, 2012
7. See what we mean? Even Paul admits he's an oldie, but he still looks the same!