What do you mean you're not following Jamie Blackley on Twitter yet? This English actor spreads his awesomeness online with constant fanboy tweets (he's a fan of The 1975!) and a few football tweets here and there. If you're not following him yet, here's a list of his cutest moments on Twitter to convince you.
1. When his English accent made its way online, too...
Thanks for the birthday messages you lot!— Jamie Blackley (@jamieblackley) July 8, 2014
...and he used OMG to express himself.
Oh my gosh— Jamie Blackley (@jamieblackley) July 8, 2014
2. When he thinks he's boring and you know that he's definitely not.
I'm on Instagram. Prepare to be bored http://t.co/i57EHzJFul— Jamie Blackley (@jamieblackley) June 23, 2014
3. When he looks so good with a stubble, you consider having one yourself.
Golf for the first time in 11 years. Helmets on boys. Me and Pablo are coming pic.twitter.com/71oBHkkEx8— Jamie Blackley (@jamieblackley) June 10, 2014
4. When he smiles like he's seeing and doing everything for the first time. *sigh*
na na na na na na na na dog man pic.twitter.com/oyw3X5zZ4m— Jamie Blackley (@jamieblackley) May 29, 2014
5. When he fanboys every chance he gets. He is real.
See what we mean?
6. When he posts things like this... #WITTY
pancake day round two. You batter believe it— Jamie Blackley (@jamieblackley) March 5, 2014
7. When he uses Taylor Swift lyrics for his feelings, because that's when you know someone's going to be good for you.
I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22!— Jamie Blackley (@jamieblackley) July 8, 2013