Have you been watching Bagets, the TV5 remake of your parents' fave '80s movie? Get all caught up on the show and its cast before the second season premieres on August 14 at 4:30 p.m.
- The cast sees a part of themselves in their characters. Among all of them, Aki Torio relates the most to his funny character Hiro, saying they're 95 percent similar. On the other hand, Josh Padilla's no bully like Jules so he had "a hard time internalizing the character" during Jules's bratty phase. As for the rest, Nadine Lustre is as boyish as her character George, Meg Imperial is an achiever like Liezl, Shy Carlos always looks at the bright side like Gayle, Eula Caballero is as close to her sister as Tara, and Imee Hart is fond of asking for signs like Hannah.
- AJ Muhlach is the most hyper of the bunch. AJ is always asleep in the standby area but when he gets his hands on coffee, he becomes hyper in a sort of scary way, says Nadine. Still, it’s "a good thing" because AJ helps keep their spirits up.
- Chocolate works wonders for them. Rico dela Paz spills on his crush Shy: "'Pag ayaw akong pansinin, bumibili ako ng chocolate." How sweet!
- They’ve got each other’s back. Shy says Meg, who had the most experience among the cast, helped them out especially in the beginning.
- They're juggling school and showbiz. Josh, who's taking up Communications Technology Management at Ateneo de Manila University, talks of sleepless nights and studying on the set. "It's hard to balance (school and work), but I'm doing my best to get the hang of it." Meanwhile, AJ has transferred from the Applied Physics program at the University of Sto. Tomas to the school’s Conservatory of Music, which offers him a more flexible sked.
Catch Bagets every Sunday at 4:30 p.m. on TV5.