- What are new things you're interested to try? "I want to learn how to cook, how to drive, and I also want to try exercising for a change. I'm really bad at sports and all these physical activities. It's one way to be healthy."
- What is your advice to aspiring bloggers? "Don't be afraid to do whatever you want. Don't listen to people who try to bring you down. And if you're really passionate about something, go for it without any hesitation."
- What's your no-fail happy thought? "My travels with my family. Also all the opportunities I got last year. From my media trips and everything. I got to meet a lot of people abroad. Even though I came out of nowhere. I would just tweet them, 'Hello, can we meet?' and in the end, we would produce all these amazing blog entries and spend so much fun times together."
- What's the sweetest compliment you've ever received? "It was from someone who told me that ever since she followed my work in grade school, she's been taking almost the same steps that I took to get where I am now. Because her ultimate goal would be just to be like me. It's so overwhelming because back then, I had no idea that I would become this way. And this girl passionately follows my work and my lifestyle and she just wants to be me in a way."
- Who are your celebrity crushes? "Ian Somerhalder of The Vampire Diaries and Johnny Depp."