28 Movies to Watch This Love MonthSo what if it's already mid-Feb? You can still watch these rom-coms, dramas, and other movies that'll make your heart skip a beat.
PHOTO Columbia Pictures, GIFs Tumblr
- Endless Love (now showing). February was made for all-consuming love.
- The Book Thief (now showing). A touching and surprisingly funny movie that will restore your faith in humanity.
- Winter’s Tale (now showing). Downton Abbey’s Jessica Brown Findlay sure has a thing for star-crossed romance (and, spoiler alert, dying).
- Vampire Academy (now showing). Created by the director of Mean Girls and the writer of Heathers—who are brothers in real life, whaaat—Vampire Academy is bound to be loads of fun.
- Warm Bodies. Banish those blues with some Nic Hoult...
- The Amazing Spider-Man. And Andrew Garfield...
- Crazy Stupid Love. And Ryan Gosling, of course.
- The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Ditch the usual love triangle for a love cube.
- One Direction: This Is Us. Because all roads lead to 1D.
- Stuck in Love. Come for Logan Lerman and Lily Collins; stay for the family drama and ensemble romance.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Because you can never have too much of Logan Lerman.
- The Spectacular Now. Get real with Shailene Woodley and Miles Teller. Also: consider this part of your Divergent prep plan.
- About Time. You can't go wrong with love, time travel, and Rachel McAdams.
- The First Time. If you love Dylan O’Brien on Teen Wolf, you will adore, and I mean ADORE, him in this coming-of-age movie with Britt Robertson.
- (500) Days of Summer. If you want to cry...
- Like Crazy (catch it on HBO). And cry some more...
- Blue Valentine. And just ugly cry to your heart's content.
- Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. Your musical soul mate.
- Ruby Sparks. Just the movie to watch if you think life would be so much easier if you could conjure Mr. Perfect out of thin air.
- Easy A. A pocketful of sunshine for anyone who's feeling down this month.
- Pride and Prejudice. OTPs before there was even a word for it.
- 10 Things I Hate About You. Some '90s angst for ya.
- She's All That. RIP, Paul Walker.
- Frozen. Who cares if it's not Christmas anymore?
- Valentine's Day. Or if it's no longer V-Day?
- The High School Musical trilogy. #ThrowbackThursday
- Romeo + Juliet. It'd be a shame to let the month pass by without watching this epic love story (and Leo in all his fresh-faced glory).
- Les Miserables (catch it on HBO). Last but certainly not the least. LINK:
Way harsh, Marius. (via rebloggy.com)
Get the latest updates from candy!subscribe to our newsletter!
latest on CandyMag.com
The movie adaptation of Nicola Yoon's YA novel comes out June 21!
The reasons why you should watch these shows now!
LOAD MORE ARTICLES