28 Movies to Watch This Love MonthSo what if it's already mid-Feb? You can still watch these rom-coms, dramas, and other movies that'll make your heart skip a beat.
PHOTO Columbia Pictures, GIFs Tumblr
- Endless Love (now showing). February was made for all-consuming love.
- The Book Thief (now showing). A touching and surprisingly funny movie that will restore your faith in humanity.
- Winter’s Tale (now showing). Downton Abbey’s Jessica Brown Findlay sure has a thing for star-crossed romance (and, spoiler alert, dying).
- Vampire Academy (now showing). Created by the director of Mean Girls and the writer of Heathers—who are brothers in real life, whaaat—Vampire Academy is bound to be loads of fun.
- Warm Bodies. Banish those blues with some Nic Hoult...
- The Amazing Spider-Man. And Andrew Garfield...
- Crazy Stupid Love. And Ryan Gosling, of course.
- The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Ditch the usual love triangle for a love cube.
- One Direction: This Is Us. Because all roads lead to 1D.
- Stuck in Love. Come for Logan Lerman and Lily Collins; stay for the family drama and ensemble romance.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Because you can never have too much of Logan Lerman.
- The Spectacular Now. Get real with Shailene Woodley and Miles Teller. Also: consider this part of your Divergent prep plan.
- About Time. You can't go wrong with love, time travel, and Rachel McAdams.
- The First Time. If you love Dylan O’Brien on Teen Wolf, you will adore, and I mean ADORE, him in this coming-of-age movie with Britt Robertson.
- (500) Days of Summer. If you want to cry...
- Like Crazy (catch it on HBO). And cry some more...
- Blue Valentine. And just ugly cry to your heart's content.
- Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. Your musical soul mate.
- Ruby Sparks. Just the movie to watch if you think life would be so much easier if you could conjure Mr. Perfect out of thin air.
- Easy A. A pocketful of sunshine for anyone who's feeling down this month.
- Pride and Prejudice. OTPs before there was even a word for it.
- 10 Things I Hate About You. Some '90s angst for ya.
- She's All That. RIP, Paul Walker.
- Frozen. Who cares if it's not Christmas anymore?
- Valentine's Day. Or if it's no longer V-Day?
- The High School Musical trilogy. #ThrowbackThursday
- Romeo + Juliet. It'd be a shame to let the month pass by without watching this epic love story (and Leo in all his fresh-faced glory).
- Les Miserables (catch it on HBO). Last but certainly not the least. LINK:
Way harsh, Marius. (via rebloggy.com)
Get the latest updates from candy!subscribe to our newsletter!
latest on CandyMag.com
Stop waiting for the ex-love of your life to come back.
LOAD MORE ARTICLES