So, Kyddshaw is over—again. Just when I thought they were going to rule over NYC, life gets in the way. One minute they’re shipping their stuff to California and the next, they’re breaking up at a freaking wedding reception. I mean, can’t they do long distance first? They’ve done it before, but I guess when you know it’s over, you know.
What we don’t know is whether or not The Carrie Diaries will be coming back for season three, or if Sebastian will be returning as well. So if this is, in fact, the last of Kyddshaw, here’s a remembrance of the best of the NYC power couple that could’ve been (and could still be).
1. When they both have good hair days, which is every single day, basically.
2. Every day and everywhere.
3. When a super cute golden retriever joins the tres(s) fun party.
4. When Sebastian talks about his feels.
5. When Carrie does it, too.
6. When they're so wrapped up in each other that they forget the rest of the world. Carrie Bradshaw and Sebastian Kydd, giving PDA a good name since 1984.
7. When they lean on each other.
8. When they go behind each other's back—the good way.
9. When their stuff becomes conjugal property.
10. When they go the extra mile for each other. Remember when Sebastian couldn't go to Carrie's prom because he was banned from all school functions so he waited for her outside the hotel in that dapper tux? ♥
11. When they have each other's back even when they're not together.
12. Their #nofilter moments.
13. When they're miserable without each other.
14. When they're miserable in front of each other.
15. When they get cheesy.
16. When they get super cheesy.
17. When they see through each other's BS.
18. When they just look at each other...
19. And don't need words to say what they feel.
20. And finally, when they call each other by their last names. See you soon, hopefully, Kyddshaw. </3
The Carrie Diaries airs Mondays, 8 pm on ETC.