13 Reasons Why Cole Sprouse and KJ Apa's Bromance Is Too Good For This WorldAre you shipping them, too?
IMAGE KJ Apa | instagram.com/kjapa
- You'll almost always find them in some corner on set, entertaining themselves (and us). Exhibit A:
- Exhibit B:
- Exhibit C:
- They're each other's Instagram boyfriend.
- Of course they take amazing photos together.
- We mean, just look at these fine young men.
- Mirror selfie game on point.
- Photo booth game also on point.
- They just can't function without the other.
- Look at them smoosh cheeks!
- KJ grew up watching The Suite Life, so he couldn’t believe it when he found out he'd be working with Cole. And now they’re bros for life. <3
- KJ tries to act cool, but we all know what’s up.
- Even when they're not together, all they talk about is each other. (Probably because people ask them about each other all the time, and that's because everyone knows the bromance is real.)
Bonus: Live feed of Cole and KJ's reaction to our obsession with their bromance:
Get the latest updates from candy!subscribe to our newsletter!
latest on CandyMag.com
What will happen to Bughead?
Yup, we got to talk to him when he was here in Manila! *winks*
This is how you keep up with Kenny's red lips.
Using materials that are readily available at home!
Winter is here, but it's very much worth catching up on the earlier seasons of Game of Thrones.
Can their styles be any more different?
Ain't no shame in your fangirling game!
LOAD MORE ARTICLES