We found a new BFF on Twitter. It's "Royals" hitmaker Lorde! This singer from New Zealand has proven time and again that she's the coolest teen on the micro-blogging site with her hilarious and smart tweets about her life.
1. That time she dressed up reptiles for the holidays.
2. When she got interviewed by one of the coolest girls we know, Tavi Gevinson.
3. When she turned into a DIY girl.
imma make me some personalized stationery using glitter and potato stamps— Lorde (@lordemusic) January 14, 2014
4. When she's honest about her acne problems, which everyone knows is probably every teen's number one concern.
i could probably be involved in a groundbreaking new reality show called Will Ella's Acne Clear Up In Time For Major Events— Lorde (@lordemusic) January 19, 2014
5. That time she's stoked about everything—from winning awards to performing in front of a huge crowd—which is always.
this is me being stoked winning a brit look at my cute chubby face pic.twitter.com/34QuVKJYYk— Lorde (@lordemusic) February 19, 2014
6. When she posted her photo with a fan instead because the fan's phone died. How sweet is that?
dallas you were BEYOND lovely. this photo is for the sweet girl i met afterward whose phone died just as I came over pic.twitter.com/ZC1V3HLjGk— Lorde (@lordemusic) March 5, 2014
7. When she said what most famous people who wear new rings think...
you have officially hit the big time when creeps from e think wearing rings means getting married -_______- pic.twitter.com/m5Qxi8Zlld— Lorde (@lordemusic) March 16, 2014
8. ...0r what we're all thinking when we're watching sports.
i am such an outsider to the world of sport but i feel very proud of all playing— Lorde (@lordemusic) March 18, 2014
9. When she pointed out heavily edited photos of her, and told us it's okay to have imperfections.
i find this curious - two photos from today, one edited so my skin is perfect and one real. remember flaws are ok :-) pic.twitter.com/PuRhxt2u2O— Lorde (@lordemusic) March 31, 2014
10. That time she revealed the secrets behind a magazine's photoshoot.
my favourite photo from the shoot- feat. improvised duct tape and feather crown. my kind of magazine obviously pic.twitter.com/5mfxW7KZwx
— Lorde (@lordemusic) April 15, 2014
Who are the celebs you follow on Twitter, Candy Girls? Make sure you're following us @candymagdotcom, too!