Just because they're famous doesn't mean they don't do "normal" things anymore. Believe it or not, these celebrities post things online similar to what you find on your and your friends' feeds. The only difference: They get a lot (and we mean A LOT) of likes, retweets, regrams, etc. on their posts. Here are some things we noticed they do so much online that prove they're human, too:
1. Food and eating.
Exhibit A: Janella Salvador's thoughts before going to sleep.
I want Mad Marks. I want pizza. I want Mrs. Fields. I want churros. I want cheese. #thoughtsbeforegoingtobed— Janella Salvador ♡ (@superjanella) May 14, 2014
Exhibit B: Ed Sheeran's victorious moment.
2. Skin-related concerns.
i find this curious - two photos from today, one edited so my skin is perfect and one real. remember flaws are ok :-) pic.twitter.com/PuRhxt2u2O— Lorde (@lordemusic) March 31, 2014
3. Family vacays. So they can rest and live a life away from the paparazzi for a while. It can be exhausting to be under everyone's scrutiny 24/7.
4. Their celeb crushes. Kathryn Bernardo posted this photo of her with handsome actor Piolo Pascual, captioned, "OMG OMG I'm out of words." Her feelings are legit.
5. Feelings. The Vampire Diaries star Ian Somerhalder, for example, posted this #Throwback photo of himself, captioned, "#throwbackthursdays Little Ian (Me) at 8 months old circa 1979. Who knew this little dude would get grow up to have millions of awesome friends around the world, work with Presidents and start The Ian Somerhalder Foundation-to leave This world better than when he came into it: Half naked in slippers and toting a blanket-not much has changed..." Aww!
6. Embarrassing things, in general.
7. The weird things they do. Or, at least, the normal weird things they do. Even the hippie actress we all know, Shailene Woodley, does this too:
best part of baking: licking the sticky, gooey goodness from the bowls and spoons afterwards. CAN'T. GET. ENOUGH.— Shailene Woodley (@shailenewoodley) October 3, 2013
8. Getting hurt because of ugly rumors.
these plastic surgery rumors hurt my feelings to be honest and are kinda insulting— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) April 10, 2014
9. Misunderstandings and reconciliations. They also have disagreements with their BFFs, and find their way back to each other eventually—pretty much like the rest of us. Want to know the story behind this video of Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift at the Met Gala? Read this.
Exhibit A: Julia Barretto
Exhibit B: One Direction's Liam Payne
What do you think are the things that make celebs just like us, Candy Girls? Tell us in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom!