Been feeling down for the past couple of days? Don't worry, we always have your back. Here are 10 more movie lines to help you turn that frown into a smile:
1. The Holiday. For when you're feeling left out from everything that's happening around you.
"In the movies we have leading ladies and we have the best friend. You, I can tell, are a leading lady, but for some reason you are behaving like the best friend."
2. 17 Again. For that time when you feel like the ground is about to break and swallow you alive because that guy left you.
"When you're young everything feels like the end of the world, but it's not. It's just the beginning. You might have to meet a few more jerks, but one day you're gonna meet a boy who treats you the way you deserve to be treated—like the sun rises and sets with you."
3. The Beaver. For when you're feeling incapable of anything. Remember, there's always one person out there who thinks you're perfect.
"I think it’s a mess and you think it’s amazing. And I think you’re amazing, and you think you’re a mess."
4. The Help. For when you're feeling nothing but self-pity.
5. 50-50. For those times when you hate yourself because you hate your parents.
6. 13 Going On 30. For when you're feeling bad about all the wrong things you've said and done.
8. Bridesmaids. For when you're trying to give yourself a pep talk.
"So you got to stop feeling sorry for yourself, okay? Because I do not associate with people that blame the world for their problems, because you’re your problem and you’re also your solution."
8. Legally Blonde. For that time you're feeling lazy to exercise. Again. We have to stay fit and healthy!
9. A Cinderella Story. For those times when you feel like the world is judging you because you're just not good enough.
10. School of Rock. For when you're feeling different.
What movie lines make you feel loads better, Candy Girls? Share them in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom!