By now you're all probably trying to recover from On the Wings of Love's phenomenal finale last Friday night and James Reid and Nadine Lustre's first interview as a couple yesterday during #OTWOLReelToReal with real-life couple Robi Domingo and Gretchen Ho. If you missed yesterday's interview, we'll fill you in on some of the most notable facts we got from their interview below.
1. These two almost met when they auditioned for Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash of 2010. James emerged at the end of the show as that edition's big winner.
2. James admitted that he was excited every time there was a kissing scene with Nadine. LOL, this guy! You gotta love the honesty.
3. The concept for OTWOL started with Coco Martin and Nora Aunor's mother-and-son movie. The team changed a lot of things to suit JaDine later on.
4. "Meron silang certain bond na sila lang ang nakakaintindi." —OTWOL director Antoinette Jadaone on the chemistry behind the two.
5. Their second trip to San Francisco was memorable to the whole team, because they were closer and that was their second time working abroad already. It was special as well to James and Nadine, as we all saw in their video for Panama's "Always."
6. Their emotions during the wedding scene were legit. "You can't help it. You get carried away," James said.
7. Nadine told Robi that he'd never like James during one awards show, so Robi told her that she ate all her words now that they're together for real.
8. James felt really in love with Nadine in Lake Tahoe. Now we know why those scenes were ~magical~.
9. JaDine started all over again after their fight during the premiere night of Wang Fam and during their shoot in Ilocos for the show. During their four-day fight, James realized what it would be like not to have Nadine in his life.
10. The producers at their concert, JaDine In Love, didn't know what James's announcement was all about. All he asked for was 10 seconds without music, but no spiels were prepared.
While all good things must come to an end, there's something good waiting for all of us. James and Nadine are already working on their summer movie with Bret Jackson and Donnalyn Bartolome. The four were spotted at the UP Diliman campus this weekend.
Having an OTWOL hangover? Let's talk in the comments. We always love hearing from you. :)