1. Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone. Okay, we love Andrew Garfield and Emma. But the more we see GIFs and stills from Crazy, Stupid, Love. and Gangster Squad, the more we end up rooting for these two perfect individuals to be together. And we're more than happy to date Andrew if Emma ditches him IRL for the Gos. #SorryNotSorry
2. Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. We know they're just BFFs, but it's nice to imagine that they'd end up together. They can write great songs and perform in concerts together. Ed and Tay has great chemistry, too. Watch the music video of "Everything Has Changed" and you'll surely dig them once the song ends.
3. Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley. Do we even have to tell you why? Because of The Fault In Our Stars, obvs.
4. Miles Teller and Shailene Woodley. If things don't work out well with Ansel (and we're more than happy to console a teary-eyed Gus if that happens), Shailene can always go back to Miles.
5. Joseph Gordon Levitt and Emma Watson. They're both smart and a bit awkward—see those smiles on their faces during the famous Oscars bow? Looks like they're trying so hard to contain their feelings for each other, but the smile escapes.
6. Nico Liersch and Sophie Nelisse. Just because age doesn't matter, and it's best to start early because you never know when it ends. Watch The Book Thief to know why!
7. Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato. She might've dated Nick's older bro Joe, but it's the youngest Jonas Brother who has become one of her closest friends. The fact that Nick's joined her in the Neon Lights Tour also shows that they're so comfortable with each other. And, you know, the best relationships are the ones founded on friendship.
8. Enrique Gil and Julia Montes. Ahhh, we wish this wedding can happen IRL. Now where do we even begin with what we love about this picture perfect couple?
9. Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence. The odds will forever be in their favor.
10. Logan Lerman and Lily Collins. They're like a younger and more awkward version of JGL and Emma. Just look at how dorky they both are when they're together!
Who are the celeb couples you're shipping, Candy Girls? Tell us about them in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom!